Gambit Financial Solutions is a European leading expert in Investment Advisory, Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization. It was created as a spin-off of HEC-Liège (Management School of the University of Liège).
While keeping strong ties with HEC as the motor of its R&D efforts, Gambit has evolved into a full-fledge commercial company. It has developed an international client base and implemented its solutions in various recognized financial institutions in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland and beyond. Each of those solutions was built on strong expertise in IT and financial knowledge, and with client-centricity as a constant redline.
Lieu de travail: Rue Mulhouse 36 Liège, Belgique
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a great team that manages our implementation projects. As Project Manager, you will be part of our PMO Team and will lead the execution of Programs/Projects for Gambit SA.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: Ensures all programs and projects are delivered in terms of project scope, definition, goals, cost, quality, technology, execution, schedule requirements and deliverables, while delivering planned business value. Monitors and manages Programs/Projects according to Gambit standard practices, tools and methodologies by ensuring a cross-impact business view.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in computer science and/or Master of Business administration with technology as a core component with 5+ years of managing IT Programs/Projects.
Communication: French, English, Dutch
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep understanding and expertise in Project Management governance, best practices, frameworks, methodologies, tools and processes. Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycles (traditional/waterfall and Agile) and Technology Lifecycle Management (.NET).
- Good knowledge of the European Financial Sector.
Experience and Knowledge : 5 to 10 years of experience in IT Project Management
- A dynamic SME work environment with enthusiastic and talented colleagues
- The opportunity to work on your own initiative in a fast-growing SME in a dynamic field (Fintech)
- A varied working environment with a lot of room to be innovative and creative
- Fantastic career development opportunities as we keep growing
- A competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits
- A successful company with offices in Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg, and more to come
- France, Paris.
- Regular reporting to Head Quarter in Belgium, Liège.
- Other Locations: Luxembourg and Switzerland.