Gambit Financial Solutions is a European leading expert in Investment Advisory, Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization. It was created as a spin-off of HEC-Liège (Management School of the University of Liège).
While keeping strong ties with HEC as the motor of its R&D efforts, Gambit has evolved into a full-fledge commercial company. It has developed an international client base and implemented its solutions in various recognized financial institutions in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland and beyond. Each of those solutions was built on strong expertise in IT and financial knowledge, and with client-centricity as a constant redline.
Lieu de travail: Rue Mulhouse 36 Liège, Belgique
We're looking for a highly capable, motivated Test Manager to join us in building world class customer focused software. In this role, you will be a influencer and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on our entire test and deployment technology stack.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for assisting in the overall testing effort planning and effort estimation; overseeing the execution of tests according to approved test plans and deployment schedule; leading, guiding and monitoring the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites.
- Review existing processes to identify improvement areas and implement best practices.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and reliable test automation solutions to improve test efficiency
- Contributes to the tactical and strategic planning for future quality programs.
- Invent elegant solutions and eliminate roadblocks.
- Regular reporting to PMO & Quality Department.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to solve complex problems.
- Work with IT Architects and PO to define and execute effective testing methodologies and QA best practices to ensure high quality deployments in suitable timeframes.
- Work hands-on directly and/or guide the development Team, plan and execute test strategies and test cases based on functional specifications, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Build strong relationships with business and product development stakeholders to understand the needs for the QA roadmap.
- Identify a strategy for establishing and maintaining consistent QA environments and hardware to support testing.
- Measure and report on quality assurance metrics on a regular basis.
- Communicates quality information throughout the organization.
- Ensures near-zero defect seepage rate into production implementations of software products
- Stays current with process-related industry standards.
· Bachelor degree in computer science or Master of Business administration with technology as a core component or Master in Civil engineer or other master with relevant technological competencies
· Good knowledge and practice of SQL
· Knowledge of .Net
· Passionate about all things automation.
· Experience in software testing.
· Experienced in web service technologies (REST/SOAP).
· Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
· Experience in using test management tools like TFS (.NET).
· Knowledge of scripting languages
French and English
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A dynamic SME work environment with enthusiastic and talented colleagues
- The opportunity to work on your own initiative in a fast-growing SME in a dynamic field (Fintech)
- A varied working environment with a lot of room to be innovative and creative
- Fantastic career development opportunities as we keep growing
- A competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits
-A successful company with offices in Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg, and more to come.
Work Location: Rue de Mulhouse 36, 4020 Liège